Special protective missions in the conflict zone
We are responsible for coordinating personal protection operations for the protected person when on duty, research and prepare the long term strategic planning and the preparation of the PSD and QRF Team;
- Operates all personal protection equipment and assures equipment readiness;
- Conduct training on personal protection subject and I prepare the draft of security plans for the mission. Participated as many exercises and training in order to be able to react on time in case of emergency;
- Assets prevailing local security conditions, identifying security trends and advising staff, project personnel and dependants on potential security problems, such as kidnapping, armed attacks;
- Doing an Advance Team before the arrival of principal’s destination;
- Providing and conducting Security Survey in location where the principals visiting.